Sunday, December 23, 2012

Walt Disney

  • All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
  • We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
  • The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
  • The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
  • I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
  • When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.

1 comment:

  1. All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

    When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.

    Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource – the minds of our children.

    It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.

    I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.

    I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn’t know how to get along without it.

    ReplyDelete