Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Colleen

I am a woman guilty of a lifelong love affair with words and books; I love the way words feel rolling around in my mouth, and occasionally have wild dalliances with the ones that spill from my pen. As books and words expect no monogamy, I am left free to have wild flings with the words of writers new and old. This allows me the opportunity to fall in love with poems and stories on a regular basis, and to keep my lovers folded in my wallet for convenient consumption.

1 comment:

  1. Guardienne of the Tomes

    An academic librarian with some old-fashioned sense, some newfangled sense, and all-around appreciation for the art of all things bookish. Also voted Librarian Most likely to be Asked to Star in 'Roadhouse II: the Academic Reckoning.'

    http://guardienne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete